Good for: Heat reduction, UV Ray block, Security, Energy Efficient
Armorcoat safety and security window films are composed of incredibly strong, optical quality polyester, high-grade ultraviolet inhibitors and special laminating and mounting adhesives, with a protective, scratch-resistant coating.
Pressure-sensitive mounting adhesive helps hold glass in place when natural disasters, vandalism, explosions, bomb blasts and other incidents results in glass breakage.
Solar version of Armorcoat safety films reject up to 80% of the sun’s total solar energy to reduce energy consumption and improve exterior aesthetics, all while still affording increased protection. Both clear and solar version of Armorcoat block 99% of ultraviolet waves to provide protection from premature fading of furnishings.
Armorcoat® offers you:
- Reduce glare from direct sunlight
- Reduced energy loss
- Increase occupant comfort
- Increased protection from flying glass shards in the event of explosion, severe weather or accidental breakage.
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Rejects 99% ultraviolet rays to reduce the risk of skin cancer and fading on furniture and flooring
Armorcoat® offers 2 Mil Clear, 4 Mil Clear, 7 Mil Clear, 8 Mil Clear, 10 Mil Clear, 11 Mil Clear, 14 Mil Clear, 4 Mil Stainless Steel 20, 4 Mil Stainless Steel 35, 4 Mil Stainless Steel 50, 8 Mil Stainless Steel 20, 8 Mil Stainless Steel 35, 8 Mil Stainless Steel 50, 4 Mil Silver 20, 8 Mil Silver 20, 10 Mil Silver
Contact us for a FREE QUOTE today!