Good for: Heat reduction, UV Ray block, Energy Efficient, Energy Savings, Carbon Savings, Fading Prevention, Clear Visability
Our environmentally friendly Ecolux window film helps you achieve energy and carbon savings, improving U-factor* performance by up to 41%**. By combining a low-e coating with solar control properties, we’ve developed an innovative window-insulating film technology that outperforms solar control films.
*U-factor is the rate at which a window, door, or skylight conducts non-solar heat flow. The lower the U-factor, the more energy efficient the window, door, or skylight.
**1/8” (3mm) Single pane clear glass
Ecolux 70 offers you:
- More comfortable temperatures in every season, day and night.
- Increases year-round energy savings and reduces carbon usage.
- Allows you enjoy natural lighting by allowing high visible light transmission with minimal heat, giving you more clear view while preventing hot spots
- Rejects 99% ultraviolet rays to reduce the risk of skin cancer and fading on furniture and flooring
- Improves your windows’ insulating properties by up to 41%
- Low-e Film
Ecolux comes in three different thickness: 1/8” (3mm), ¼” (6mm), 1/8 + 1/8” (3m+3m)
Contact us for a FREE QUOTE today!